Our services are custom designed for your unique situation. The professionals at Evolve Partner Group work closely with you to ensure your company is on the right path, with the right people on board. We work with businesses: including health care, manufacturing, agriculture and financial services.
It’s never too early to start succession planning. Evolve Partner Group consultants have been assisting organizations with succession readiness for over twenty years. We know that early planning leads to smoother transitions and better business results. Here’s why:
- Succession readiness prepares individuals and organizations for the successful, orderly transition of leadership and management responsibilities. It will immediately strengthen your business and prepare your current leaders for planned and unplanned role changes in the future.
- For your business, a succession readiness assessment clarifies where you’re at and details the steps you need to take to ensure business continuity. Implementation may involve building a common vision, confirming a strategic plan, identifying leadership needs, drafting a management succession plan, strengthening governance, and/or managing conflict.
- For current leaders, succession readiness includes developing a personal transition plan, evaluating timing, receiving coaching, and accepting an evolving role in the business. It also involves identifying, evaluating, and mentoring successors.
- For prospective successors, succession readiness means cultivating leadership skills and gaining relevant experience. Implementation often involves individual and team development, including mentoring, a progressive career path, and systematic feedback.
- For your culture, succession readiness acknowledges that "the ways things work around here" is critical to success. Are the next successors a culture fit? How will the business prepare for and adapt to the inevitable changes resulting from leadership and management transitions? Implementation may involve organizational restructuring, targeted communications and culture identification.